Over the next few pages, we’re going to setup your account, so that we’re ready to start processing your documents.
You’ll need to hand:
- Details of your self employment (such as when you started as a consultant, the date when you became self employed and told HMRC of this)
- Some of your personal details (Address, phone numbers, etc)
- Some more personal details (Your date of birth, marital information, and even other jobs you may have)
- A few reference numbers (Such as your UTR (Unique Tax Reference Number, provided by HMRC) and your National Insurance Number)
- And some documentation for identification (Your passport or drivers licence, bank or utility statement, etc)
Overall, this should take no longer than 5 minutes – however without this information, we’re unable to start processing details on your account.
A little busy right now? If you’re not able to complete these forms right now, don’t worry. Our team will send you a message in the next few days to invite you to complete the onboarding process.